our Berkhamsted branch
Brown & Merry Estate Agents are the local property experts bursting with tips for selling your property in Berkhamsted. If you have ever asked yourself "What is my house worth?" then look no further Brown & Merry offer free valuations in and around the Berkhamsted area, and we would be delighted to offer
advice on all of your property requirements. We don't just sell houses; Brown & Merry also have properties to rent in the Berkhamsted area which is covered by our Tring branch. So whether you're buying, renting, selling or letting, Brown & Merry can help you with your move.
We have many houses for sale and rent in Berkhamsted as well as Potten End, Northchurch, Little Gaddesden and Bourne End.
Repeat business and recommendations is what has kept us at the forefront of estate agency for all these years. We offer the complete package to all our clients, including Mortgage Services and Home Conveyancing. Our Mortgage Consultant, Eilish Crowther is available for appointments Monday - Saturday at a time that best suits you to help you plan the costs of your move, and help you find your dream home.
Land & Planning along with New Homes are all covered by Adrian Cole, based in our office in Berkhamsted High Street. Adrian's wealth of knowledge is invaluable and he is happy to offer a free consultation whether you have a plot at the bottom of your garden, or more sizeable land developments or conversions.
why choose us?
- Branch Partner Jamie Dyson, grew up in Berkhamsted and has over 20 years experience in the estate agency business.
- Local Branches in St.Albans, Chesham, Tring, Hemel Hempstead, Wendover and Leighton Buzzard and over 40 branches in London (Barnard Marcus)
- Bespoke marketing to suit your requirements, including our hugely successful open days
- Advertising your property on Rightmove & Zoopla websites aswell as Primelocation and others
- Check out what others are saying about Brown & Merry Berkhamsted on www.rateragent.co.uk who provide independently checked agent reviews.
- We have an in-house mortgage consultant to help you with your move. Call now to book your appointment!
- Our Tring branch covers our lettings, so if you are looking to let remember to think of us!
- Please call to book in your FREE valuation for your property
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a family home near the high street, with a large garden. Looking up to £1,000,000.
Mr & Mrs H. have £900,000 for a 3-4 bedroom period property within walking distance to Berkhamsted train station.
Mr & Mrs B are looking for a property with 3-4 bedrooms plus garage on the Butterfly Estate.
Mrs W is looking for a 5 bedroom family home, ideally on Cross Oak Road, Anglefield Road or North Road, Berkhamsted for up to £1,400,000.
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a four bedroom period property in central Berkhamsted with a budget of £800,000.
Mrs S is looking for a two bedroom house or flat, within walking distance to the train station.
Mrs R. is looking for a three bedroom house near the train station with a garden. Open to different styles of houses up to £750,000.
Mrs A wants a modern 3-4 bedroom property with parking near Berkhamsted High Street.
Looking for a property on Gaveston Drive, looking to spend up to £800,000