our Berkhamsted branch
Brown & Merry Estate Agents are the local property experts bursting with tips for selling your property in Berkhamsted. If you have ever asked yourself "What is my house worth?" then look no further, Brown & Merry offer free valuations in and around the Berkhamsted area, and we would be delighted to offer advice on all of your property requirements. We don't just sell houses; Brown & Merry also have properties to
rent in the Berkhamsted area which is covered by our Tring branch. So whether you're buying, renting, selling or letting, Brown & Merry can help you with your move.
We have many houses for sale and rent in Berkhamsted as well as Potten End, Northchurch, Little Gaddesden and Bourne End.
Repeat business and recommendations is what has kept us at the forefront of estate agency for all these years. We offer the complete package to all our clients, including Mortgage Services and Home Conveyancing. Our Mortgage Consultant, Eilish Crowther is available for appointments Monday - Saturday at a time that best suits you to help you plan the costs of your move, and help you find your dream home.
Land & Planning along with New Homes are all covered by Adrian Cole, based in our office in Berkhamsted High Street. Adrian's wealth of knowledge is invaluable and he is happy to offer a free consultation whether you have a plot at the bottom of your garden, or more sizeable land developments or conversions.
why choose us?
- Branch Manager Amir Ghomshei, has over 15 years experience in the estate agency business.
- Local Branches in St.Albans, Chesham, Tring, Hemel Hempstead, Wendover and Leighton Buzzard and over 40 branches in London (Barnard Marcus)
- Bespoke marketing to suit your requirements, including our hugely successful open days
- Advertising your property on Rightmove & Zoopla websites aswell as Primelocation and others
- Check out what others are saying about Brown & Merry Berkhamsted on www.rateragent.co.uk who provide independently checked agent reviews.
- We have an in-house mortgage consultant to help you with your move. Call now to book your appointment!
- Our Tring branch covers our lettings, so if you are looking to let remember to think of us!
- Please call to book in your FREE valuation for your property
at Brown & Merry Berkhamsted
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr R is looking for a four bedroom property, ideally on Egerton Road or Meadow Road Berkhamsted. up to £800,000
Mr L have a budget of £600,000-£750,000 for a 3-4 bedroom house in either Egerton Road or Meadow Road Berkhamsted
Mr & Mrs M are first time buyers looking for a 3-4 bedroom property that is within 25 minute walk to train station. Up to £500,000.
Miss C is looking for a two bedroom flat that is near the High Street with a budget of £250,000-£325,000
Mrs M is looking for a 3-4 bedroom property in Berkhamsted with good garden space and driveway. Up to £650,000.
Mrs B is looking up to £1,200,000 for a four bedroom, two bathroom property in Berkhamsted town centre. Ideally with garden and driveway.
Mrs C wants a two bedroom bungalow, ideally in and around St Peters Place. Up to £425,000.
Mr & Mrs T want a four bedroom semi/detached within walking distance to berkhamsted train station.
Mr & Mrs S would like a property near Bridgewater School, with three reception rooms and off street parking. Looking up to £725,000.
Dr N would love to move to a four bedroom property in Berkhamsted with open plan dining area and large gardens for up to £750,000.