our Hemel Hempstead branch
Welcome to Brown & Merry Hemel Hempstead, the team that can get you moving!
Brown & Merry opened its first branch back in 1832. The Hemel Hempstead branch began trading in the 1930's and has been operating locally ever since. Today, Brown & Merry has 11 branches operating in Counties of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire and forms part of the Sequence Group, a national network of estate agents which ... incorporates over 320 branches across the UK.
The team’s office is located in the heart of the town centre where they operate from a unique, Grade II Listed building which is complimented with ample customer parking to the rear. This AWARD WINNING team is made up of local people from all walks of life, all of whom share the same love and passion for what they do and where they live. With over 110 years of combined agency experience, the knowledge and expertise offered by this team is second to none.
Brown & Merry offer a wide range of tailored services throughout the HP1, HP2 and HP3 areas. The services provided include; Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing and Surveys. The branch offers a separate Land, Country & New Homes department for qualifying properties and acquisitions. In addition to these services, the office is able to offer Auction facilities (traditional & modern method of sale) as well as Portfolio, a specialist marketing pack for niche and high end properties.
Instruct this friendly agent today and let them help you!
why choose us?
- Are you looking for a piece of land to purchase or do you have a piece of land to sell? Contact our Land & New Homes Department for advice.
- Our Offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our Office in Hemel Hempstead has a team of thirteen with over 100 years of combined experience between them in selling and letting homes.
- With the assistance of our Help To Find Service and our network of 320+ offices - we can help you find your forever home.
- A very well established Estate Agent in the centre of Hemel Hempstead with a bright, modern office and LED window displays.
- We have two experienced In House Mortgage Consultants available for a wide range of appointment times to suit your needs and requirements.
- Thinking of Selling or Letting your property and unsure of how much it is worth? Call us today for a free Market Appraisal.
at Brown & Merry Hemel Hempstead
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs O, Looking for a three bedroom house up to £350,000 in Adeyfield or Bennetts End.
Mr B, Looking for a 3 + Bedroom house up to £525,000 with parking ideally near to Boxmoor or Apsley Station.
Miss S, looking for a two bedroom flat up to £240,000 in either Woodhall Farm or Grovehill.
Mrs M, looking for a one bedroom flat up to £165,000 near the Town Centre.
Mrs G, Investment buyer looking for a minimum three bedroom house in either Highfield, Bennetts End of Adeyfield.
Mr & Mrs S, Looking for investment properties close to a mainline train station.