our Hemel Hempstead branch
Brown & Merry has been established since 1832 and has been trading in Hemel Hempstead since the 1930s
Proudly situated in the heart of the town centre in a unique listed building, our experienced team have extensive knowledge of the housing market in Hemel Hempstead, including postcodes HP1, HP2, HP3 ... and borders. Our office of estate agency professionals can advise in Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Mortgage Services and New Homes
We offer the best possible service, starting with our free 'Help to Find' service allowing us to search for your dream property
We will advertise your property on all the top property portals including both Zoopla and Rightmove and our very own website
If you're looking to buy, sell or let a property, please call and ask about the comprehensive range of services we have available in the office
why choose us?
- Are you looking for a piece of land to purchase or do you have a piece of land to sell? Contact our Land & New Homes Department for advice.
- Our Offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- We have two experienced In-House Mortgage Consultants who are available for a wide range of appointment times to suit you.
- Our offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our office in Hemel Hempstead has a team of thirteen with over 100 years of combined experience in selling and letting homes.
- With the assistance of our Help To Find Service and any of our 320+ offices we can help you find your forever home.
- A well established Estate Agent in the centre of Hemel Hempstead Town with a modern office and bright LED window displays.
- Thinking of selling your property and unsure of how much it is worth? Call us today to arrange a free valuation.
at Brown & Merry Hemel Hempstead
Moo Music Summer Party
Leverstock Green Village Hall.
11:00 - 12:00Book to Attend
Inflatable Fun Day
Jarman Park, Hemel Hempstead.
11:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
Summer Garden Party
The Red Lion, Water End, Hemel Hempstead.
12:00 - 23:00Book to Attend
Bovingdon Fun Day
Bovingdon Green, Hertfordshire
12:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
The Local Food Festival
Rushmere Country Park, Leighton Buzzard.
11:00 - 14:00Book to Attend
Riverside Shopping Centre
11:00 - 14:00Book to Attend
HP1 Get Together 5km Fun Run
10:00 - 12:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr O is looking for a quirky three bedroom house with high ceilings in Hemel Hempstead close to old town needing to move ASAP
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Boxmoor location with off street parking. Ready to move when required.
LAND WANTED! Please contact us if you have an unused area of land or a property with potential to develop on. In return you could receive above market value depending on the space you have available.
Mr & Mrs L Looking to upsize to a larger family home.
Mr D, looking for a three bedroom property in and around the Bovingdon Area.
Mr & Mrs H Looking to upsize to their forever home.
Mr B First Time Buyer looking for properties close to the town centre.
Mr & Mrs S Looking for investment properties.