our Hemel Hempstead branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues just remotely rather than from this branch and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential Estate Agency call 01442 232400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. ... Lettings call 01442 266948 or email email@example.com. Mortgages call 01442 232400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown & Merry has been established since 1832 and has been trading in Hemel Hempstead since the 1930s
Proudly situated in the heart of the town centre in a unique listed building, our experienced team have extensive knowledge of the housing market in Hemel Hempstead, including postcodes HP1, HP2, HP3 and borders. Our office of estate agency professionals can advise in Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Mortgage Services and New Homes
We offer the best possible service, starting with our free 'Help to Find' service allowing us to search for your dream property
We will advertise your property for sale on all the top property portals including both Zoopla and Rightmove and our very own website
why choose us?
- Are you looking for a piece of land to purchase or do you have a piece of land to sell? Contact our Land & New Homes Department for advice.
- Our Offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our Office in Hemel Hempstead has a team of thirteen with over 100 years of combined experience between them in selling and letting homes.
- With the assistance of our Help To Find Service and our network of 320+ offices - we can help you find your forever home.
- A very well established Estate Agent in the centre of Hemel Hempstead with a bright, modern office and LED window displays.
- We have two experienced In House Mortgage Consultants available for a wide range of appointment times to suit your needs and requirements.
- Thinking of selling your property and unsure of how much it is worth? Call us today for a free market appraisal.
at Brown & Merry Hemel Hempstead
Trolls at Whipsnade Zoo
ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
10:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
Kids Pizza Making
Red Lion Pub, Water End
11:00 - 13:00Book to Attend
Easter Open Day & Egg Hunt
Langlebury Childrens Farm.
11:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
Easter Dance Work Shop
JFK School, Hemel Hempstead
09:30 - 12:00Book to Attend
VE Day Street Party
Hemel Hempstead Old Town
14:00 - 22:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Boxmoor location with off street parking. Ready to move when required.
LAND WANTED! Please contact us if you have an unused area of land or a property with potential to develop on. In return you could receive above market value depending on the space you have available.
A young family looking for their first family home in the Boxmoor Area.
Mr & Mrs H looking to upsize to a three bedroom house close to good local primary schools.
Mr & Mrs L looking for investment properties with good transport links to London.
Mr & Mrs S Looking for one / two bedroom apartments with easy access to a mainline train station.
Mr D, Looking for a family home close to good transport links and good secondary schools in the area.