our Hemel Hempstead branch
Brown & Merry has been established since 1832 and has been trading in Hemel Hempstead since the 1930's.
Proudly situated in the heart of the town centre in a unique listed building, our experienced team have extensive knowledge of the housing market in Hemel Hempstead, including postcodes HP1, HP2, ... HP3 and borders. Our office of estate agency professionals specialise in Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Mortgage Services and New Homes.
We offer the best possible service, starting with our free Help to Find service allowing us to search for your dream property.
We will advertise your property on all the top property portals including both Zoopla and Rightmove and our very own website.
If you're looking to buy, sell or let a property, please call and ask about the comprehensive range of services we have available in the office.
why choose us?
- Are you looking for a piece of land to purchase or do you have a piece of land to sell? Contact our Land & New Homes Department for advice.
- Our office in Hemel Hempstead has a team of thirteen with over 100 years of combined experience in selling and letting homes.
- Specialist Property Letting Agents in specialising in property management for a wide range of properties.
- Thinking of selling your property and unsure of how much it is worth? Call us today for a free Market Appraisal.
- Let us help you find your ideal home with our Help To Find Service and the assistance of our 320 + Offices in the UK.
- An established Estate Agent in the Centre of Hemel Hempstead with a modern office and LED window displays.
- Our offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to let in the Hemel area.
- We have two experienced in-house Mortgage Consultants who are available at appointment times to suit you.
at Brown & Merry Hemel Hempstead
Old Town Market
Old Town Market with a mixture of fresh produce, local crafts and unique handmade items. First Sunday of every month.
All DayBook to Attend
Lots Fot Tots Sale
An indoor table top sale for people looking to buy second hand baby, toddler & childrens items. Located at The Hemel Hempstead School.
All DayBook to Attend
Bovingdon Saturday Market
09:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
Premier Hertfordshire Wedding Fair
Alban Arena St Albans
11:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
Prosecco & Gin Festival
The Alban Arena St Albans
18:30 - 22:30Book to Attend
J P Pro Football Camp
09:30 - 15:00Book to Attend
Chesham Grammer School
19:00 - 22:30Book to Attend
60K and 100K rides over stunning Chiltern Hills.
09:00 - 12:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr O is looking for a quirky three bedroom house with high ceilings in Hemel Hempstead close to old town needing to move ASAP
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Boxmoor location with off street parking. Ready to move when required.
LAND WANTED! Please contact us if you have an unused area of land or a property with potential to develop on. In return you could receive above market value depending on the space you have available.
Mr D Looking for a family home to rent with good links to the M1 motorway.
Mr & Mrs C Looking to upsize to a detached house near to Hemel Hempstead School.
Mr & Mrs B Looking for detached properties close to Hemel Hempstead Train Station.
Mrs S Looking for investment properties.
Mr H Looking for a family home close to Hemel Hempstead School.