our Hemel Hempstead branch
Brown & Merry has been established since 1832 and has been trading in Hemel Hempstead since the 1930s.
Proudly situated in the heart of the town centre in a unique listed building, our experienced team have extensive knowledge of the housing market in Hemel Hempstead, including postcodes HP1, HP2, HP3 ... and borders. Our office of estate agency professionals can advise in Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Mortgage Services and New Homes.
We offer the best possible service, starting with our free 'Help to Find' service allowing us to search for your dream property.
We will advertise your property for sale on all the top property portals including both Zoopla and Rightmove and our very own website.
If you're looking to buy, sell or let a property, please call and ask about the comprehensive range of property services we have available from Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead.
why choose us?
- Are you looking for a piece of land to purchase or do you have a piece of land to sell? Contact our Land & New Homes Department for advice.
- Our Offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our Office in Hemel Hempstead has a team of thirteen with over 100 years of combined experience between them in selling and letting homes.
- With the assistance of our Help To Find Service and our network of 320+ offices - we can help you find your forever home.
- A very well established Estate Agent in the centre of Hemel Hempstead with a bright, modern office and LED window displays.
- We have two experienced In House Mortgage Consultants available for a wide range of appointment times to suit your needs and requirements.
- Thinking of selling your property and unsure of how much it is worth? Call us today for a free Market Appraisal.
at Brown & Merry Hemel Hempstead
Burns Night Supper
The Paper Mill, Hemel Hempstead.
19:00 - 23:15Book to Attend
Harpenden Farmers Market
High Street, Harpenden, AL5 2SX.
10:00 - 14:00Book to Attend
Charity Wardrobe Sale
The Kings Arms, Berkhamsted
19:00 - 22:00Book to Attend
Craft Nights at HIVE
Hive Coffee Shop & Night Cafe
19:00 - 22:00Book to Attend
42nd & Broadway Show
Leverstock Village Players, Leverstock Green Village Hall.
19:45 - 23:00Book to Attend
St Albans Vegan Market
St Peters Street, St Albans.
10:30 - 16:00Book to Attend
Indoor Car Boot Sale
Highfield Community Centre
09:00 - 12:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Boxmoor location with off street parking. Ready to move when required.
LAND WANTED! Please contact us if you have an unused area of land or a property with potential to develop on. In return you could receive above market value depending on the space you have available.
A young family looking for their first family home in the Boxmoor Area.
Family with older children looking to upsize to a three / four bedroom home.
Mr & Mrs H Looking to upsize to a detached family home near to good primary schools.
Mr & Mrs L, looking to upsize to a three / four bedroom family home close to local schools.
Mr & Mrs S Looking for Investment Properties in and around the Boxmoor area.