our Hemel Hempstead branch
Brown & Merry has been established since 1832 and has been trading in Hemel Hempstead since the 1930's
Proudly situated in the heart of the town centre in a unique listed building, our experienced team have extensive knowledge of the housing market in Hemel Hempstead, including postcodes HP1, HP2, HP3 ... and borders. Our office of estate agency professionals specialise in Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Mortgage Services and New Homes
We offer the best possible service, starting with our free Help to Find service allowing us to search for your dream property
We will advertise your property on all the top property portals including both Zoopla and Rightmove and our very own website
If you're looking to buy, sell or let a property, please call and ask about the comprehensive range of services we have available in the office
why choose us?
- Our office in Hemel Hempstead has a team of thirteen with over 100 years of combined experience in selling and letting homes.
- Our offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to let in the Hemel area.
- An established Estate Agent in the centre of Hemel Hempstead Town with a modern office and bright LED window displays.
- We have two experienced In-House Mortgage Consultants who are available for a wide range of appointment times to suit you.
- Are you looking for a piece of land to purchase or do you have a piece of land to sell? Contact our Land & New Homes Department for advice.
- With the assistance of our Help To Find Service and any of our 320+ offices we can find your forever home.
- Thinking of selling your property and unsure of how much it is worth? Call us today for a free market appraisal.
- Our Offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
at Brown & Merry Hemel Hempstead
Old Town Market
Old Town Market with a mixture of fresh produce, local crafts and unique handmade items. First Sunday of every month.
All DayBook to Attend
A Star Is Born
The Old Town Hall, Hemel Hempstead.
19:30 - 22:00Book to Attend
Circus Zair at Hemel Hempstead
Blackbirds Moor, Boxmoor, Hemel Hempstead.
11:00 - 13:00Book to Attend
Hatfield House, Hatfield Park, Hertfordshire.
11:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
Boxmoor Trust Lambing Open Weekend
11:00 - 15:00Book to Attend
Country Music Night In Aid for Guide Dogs
Hemel Hempstead Town Football Club.
20:00 - 23:00Book to Attend
Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
10:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
60K and 100K rides over stunning Chiltern Hills.
09:00 - 12:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr O is looking for a quirky three bedroom house with high ceilings in Hemel Hempstead close to old town needing to move ASAP
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Boxmoor location with off street parking. Ready to move when required.
LAND WANTED! Please contact us if you have an unused area of land or a property with potential to develop on. In return you could receive above market value depending on the space you have available.
Mr & Mrs B Looking for detached properties close to Hemel Hempstead Train Station.
Mr D First Time Buyer looking to get on the property ladder.
Mrs S looking for an investment property.
Mr & Mrs H Looking to upsize to large family home,
Mr & Mrs L Looking to upsize to a three bedroom family home.