our Hemel Hempstead branch
Brown & Merry has been established since 1832 and has been trading in Hemel Hempstead since the 1930s
Proudly situated in the heart of the town centre in a unique listed building, our experienced team have extensive knowledge of the housing market in Hemel Hempstead, including postcodes HP1, HP2, HP3 and borders. Our office of estate agency professionals can advise in Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management, ... Mortgage Services and New Homes
We offer the best possible service, starting with our free 'Help to Find' service allowing us to search for your dream property
We will advertise your property for sale on all the top property portals including both Zoopla and Rightmove and our very own website
If you're looking to buy, sell or let a property, please call and ask about the comprehensive range of property services we have available from Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead
why choose us?
- Are you looking for a piece of land to purchase or do you have a piece of land to sell? Contact our Land & New Homes Department for advice.
- Our Offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our Office in Hemel Hempstead has a team of thirteen with over 100 years of combined experience between them in selling and letting homes.
- With the assistance of our Help To Find Service and our network of 320+ offices - we can help you find your forever home.
- A very well established Estate Agent in the centre of Hemel Hempstead with a bright, modern office and LED window displays.
- We have two experienced In House Mortgage Consultants available for a wide range of appointment times to suit your needs and requirements.
- Thinking of selling or letting your property and unsure of how much it is worth? Call us today on 01442 232400 for a Free Market Appraisal.
at Brown & Merry Hemel Hempstead
Real Street Food Night
St Albans Market, St Albans
16:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
St Albans 80s v 90s + Legends
18:00 - 23:59Book to Attend
Weekend Summer Camping
Mead Open Farm, Leighton Buzzard
14:00 - 23:59Book to Attend
Herts County Showground, St Albans
13:00 - 22:00Book to Attend
Pop Up Festival Of Childrens Literature
10:00 - 14:00Book to Attend
Redbourn Classic Motor Show & Village Fete
12:00 - 15:00Book to Attend
Hertfordshire Half Marathon & 10K
09:30 - 12:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Boxmoor location with off street parking. Ready to move when required.
LAND WANTED! Please contact us if you have an unused area of land or a property with potential to develop on. In return you could receive above market value depending on the space you have available.
Mr & Mrs H looking to upsize to a three bedroom house close to good local primary schools.
Mr D, First Time Buyer looking for a two bedroom house with good transport links.
Mr & Mrs L Looking for three / four bedroom house close to Longdean School.
Mr & Mrs S Looking for investment properties close to Hemel Hempstead Mainline Train Station.