our Hemel Hempstead branch
Brown & Merry has been established since 1832 and has been trading in Hemel Hempstead since the 1930s.
Proudly situated in the heart of the town centre in a unique listed building, our experienced team have extensive knowledge of the housing market in Hemel Hempstead, including postcodes HP1, HP2, HP3 ... and borders. Our office of estate agency professionals can advise in Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Mortgage Services and New Homes.
We offer the best possible service, starting with our free 'Help to Find' service allowing us to search for your dream property.
We will advertise your property for sale on all the top property portals including both Zoopla and Rightmove and our very own website.
If you're looking to buy, sell or let a property, please call and ask about the comprehensive range of property services we have available from Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead.
why choose us?
- Are you looking for a piece of land to purchase or do you have a piece of land to sell? Contact our Land & New Homes Department for advice.
- Our Offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our offices in and around London have a wide range of clients on their books looking for different properties to Let in the Hemel area.
- Our Office in Hemel Hempstead has a team of thirteen with over 100 years of combined experience between them in selling and letting homes.
- With the assistance of our Help To Find Service and our network of 320+ offices - we can help you find your forever home.
- We have two experienced in house Mortgage Consultants, available for a wide range of appointment times to suit your needs & requirements
- A very well established Estate Agent in the centre of Hemel Hempstead with a bright, modern office and LED window displays.
- Thinking of selling your property but unsure how much it is worth? Call us today for a free market appraisal.
at Brown & Merry Hemel Hempstead
Christmas Late Night Shopping Extravaganza
The House Of Elliot, Old Town, Hemel Hempstead.
17:00 - 21:00Book to Attend
Festive Shopping & Tasting
Rumblers Farm Shop, Potton End.
10:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
Watford Autumn 10K
Cassiobury Park, Watford.
10:30 - 12:00Book to Attend
Chaulden Junior School Christmas Fair
Chaulden Junior School
18:00 - 20:00Book to Attend
The Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead.
11:00 - 19:00Book to Attend
Boho Boxmoor Christmas Lights
St Johns Road, Boxmoor.
16:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
Christmas Wreath Workshop
HIVE Coffee Shop & Night Cafe, 17 High Street, Hemel Hempstead.
19:00 - 21:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Boxmoor location with off street parking. Ready to move when required.
LAND WANTED! Please contact us if you have an unused area of land or a property with potential to develop on. In return you could receive above market value depending on the space you have available.
A young family looking for their first family home in the Boxmoor Area.
Family with older children looking to upsize to a three / four bedroom home.
Mr & Mrs S Looking for investment properties close to Hemel Hempstead Train Station.
Mr & Mrs H Looking to upsize to a detached family home near to good primary schools.