our Wendover branch
Brown & Merry estate agents in Wendover have been successfully selling houses for more than 50 years and our highly experienced team have a wealth of knowledge of all sectors of the market. Brown & Merry's offices are located in the heart of Wendover, next to The Red Lion Hotel, in a stunning Grade II Listed building which is one of the local landmarks.
Lying at the foot of the stunning Chiltern Hills, Wendover ... with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants, is without doubt one of the most appealing High Streets in the area.
Wendover is always very popular with families, having highly regarded schools for all ages and also lying within the catchment area for the Grammar schools in Aylesbury. The Chiltern Line offers an excellent reliable service to London Marylebone (45 mins), whilst access to the M25 can be found via the A41 at Tring (4 miles), or alternatively the M40 at High Wycombe (11 miles).
Brown & Merry Wendover also cover nearby villages including Weston Turville, Stoke Mandeville, Aston Clinton, Butlers Cross, Ellesborough, Dunsmore, St.Leonards, The Lee and Cholesbury.
Our customers can also obtain mortgage services from our in house mortgage consultants, including first time buyer and buy to let mortgages.
why choose us?
- With offices in Tring, Berkhamsted and Chesham they increase our area coverage. We liaise with all surrounding offices daily
- We have a proactive approach to sales and we are in constant contact with hundreds of registered buyers looking for property in the area
- Take advantage of our London Coverage (Barnard Marcus). We can advertise your property to all potential buyers moving away from the capital
- Professional photography & floorplans and advertising your property on both Rightmove & Zoopla.
- Dedicated Country House department offering a bespoke service
- Dedicated Land & New Home Department - Come and speak to us now
- Our experienced Mortgage Consultant Eilish is based in our office. Weekday, evening and weekend appointments available.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
4 bedroom property with character on Chiltern Road or Perry Street budget upto £750,000
Minimum 3 bedrooms central Wendover location budget up to £750,000
Four bedroom detached house in Wendover or surrounding villages budget up to £575,000
Two bedroom property in Wendover or surrounding villages budget up to £325,000
Four bedroom house in Weston Turville, Aston Clinton or Wendover cash buyer budget up to £600,000
First time buyer looking for one or two bedroom property in Wendover or Aston Clinton budget up to £200,000