our Wendover branch
Brown & Merry estate agents in Wendover have been successfully selling houses for more than 50 years and our highly experienced team have a wealth of knowledge of all sectors of the market. Brown & Merry's offices are located in the heart of Wendover, next to The Red Lion Hotel, in a stunning Grade ... II Listed building which is one of the local landmarks. Lying at the foot of the stunning Chiltern Hills, Wendover with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants, is without doubt one of the most appealing High Streets in the area. Wendover is always very popular with families, having highly regarded schools for all ages and also lying within the catchment area for the Grammar schools in Aylesbury. The Chiltern Line offers an excellent reliable service to London Marylebone (45 mins), whilst access to the M25 can be found via the A41 at Tring (4 miles), or alternatively the M40 at High Wycombe (11 miles). Brown & Merry Wendover also cover nearby villages including Weston Turville, Stoke Mandeville, Aston Clinton, Butlers Cross, Ellesborough, Dunsmore, St.Leonards, The Lee and Cholesbury. Our customers can also obtain mortgage services from our in house mortgage consultants, including first time buyer and buy to let mortgages.
why choose us?
- Offices recently opened in Watford, Berkhamsted and Chesham increasing our area coverage. We liaise with all surrounding offices daily
- We have a proactive approach to sales and we are in constant contact with hundreds of registered buyers looking for property in the area
- Take advantage of our London Coverage (Barnard Marcus). We can advertise your property to all potential buyers moving away from the capital
- Professional photography & floorplans
- Dedicated Country House department
- Dedicated Land & New Home Department - Come and speak to us now
- Prominent location and customer car park
- Our mortgage consultants are based in our office and have appointments available at a time to suit
at Brown & Merry Wendover
Wendover Weekly Market, Manor WasteAll Day
Wendover / Halton RAF Flypast to celebrate the completion of training at RAF Halton (weather permitting) at 1:30pm.All Day
The Wendover Society - Coffee morning in St Anne's Hall - Tom Walsh Parish Council Chairman will speak at 10:45am10:00 - 12:00
The Adventures of Pinocchio - The Little Theatre By The Park, Chesham www.voiceoftheshow.co.uk/tickets Tel: 0333 666 3366All Day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
A three bedroom semi within walking distance of train station Wendover up to £450,000
A traditional detached family home in Wendover, preferably with a large garden. Budget of £750,000.
One and two bedroom apartments situated on Princess Mary Gate/Nightingale Woods, Wendover.
A detached property with a minimum of four bedrooms situated in Wendover or surrounding villages. Budget £850,000.
A property in need of full refurbishment/extensive renovation in the Wendover/Weston Turville/Aston Clinton area
A property in Wendover close to amenities for a buy-to-let investment. Budget £600,000
A period property with plenty of charm and character, south of Aylesbury for under £800,000
A detached bungalow with parking and small rear garden for £375,000 - £565,000