our Woburn Sands branch
Brown & Merry estate agents in Woburn Sands would love to sell or let your property.
Brown & Merry has operated in the town for over 50 years and our office on Woburn Sands High Street is part of a national Estate Agency network with over 320 offices nationwide.
Our branch sells and lets properties ... across a wide area including parts of Milton Keynes and villages such as Aspley Guise, Woburn Sands, Woburn, Milton Bryan, Eversholt, Ridgmont, Lidlington, Marston Moretaine, Cranfield, Salford, Brogborough, Wavendon and the Brickhills.
So whether you want a cottage in a village with the nearby beauty of Woburn Abbey and the Duke of Bedford Estates, an apartment within easy reach of Milton Keynes - home of the Open University, Bletchley Park, Red Bull Formula one and the MK Dons or a location perfectly placed for commuting, we would love to help you.
Get your house on the market with us and maintain your exposure on national websites including Zoopla and Rightmove.
In need of Mortgage Services? Our Mortgage Services Partner can explain the house buying process and costs involved or review your current mortgage.
Our Lettings service caters for new and professional landlords, from single investment properties to entire portfolios. We have marketing packages available to help your property stand out from the crowd, we conduct all viewings, pre-reference all applicants and offer a portfolio growth service.Thinking of selling? Call us now to arrange your free valuation.
why choose us?
- Friendly and hard working team of professionals combining over 60 years of estate agency experience.
- Instruct us and get four office coverage (including Leighton Buzzard, Newport.Pagnell, & Stony Stratford)
- Our London branches recommend us to applicants looking for a good commuter location
- Superb area for commuting in all directions - close to junction 13 of the M1 & rail links from Woburn Sands, Aspley Guise & Bow Brickhill.
- You don't have to be in Woburn Sands to have a place in our window, we serve a wide area! Call us today to arrange a FREE property valuation
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers
- Our in-house Mortgage Partner has access to thousands of deals and can help find the right one for you!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss O is in rented and is looking for a 4 bed detached house for sale up to £450,000
Mr & Mrs G are looking for a 3 bed semi or detached house for sale with budget of £280,000
Mr & Mrs L are looking for a house for sale in Woburn Sands or nearby with 5 bedrooms, gardens and double garage, would consider a plot or project. Budget up to £800,000.
Mrs D is looking for a bungalow in Woburn Sands in good condition and close to amenities up to £450,000
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a 3 bedroom property in the Poets area of Bletchley up to £300,000
Mrs W needs a two bedroom house or ground floor flat with garden within walk of High St up to £350K
Mr and Mrs M are looking for a 4 bed with character up to £450K
Mr & Mrs M like Woburn Sands Ridgeway, Hillway and Parkway and have a budget of £625,000
Mr and Mrs B Need a family home with at least 4 good-sized bedrooms. Front door must face north or east. Budget up to £700,000
Miss A is a first time buyer moving to the area from London, with a budget of up to £250,000 and is looking for a 2 bed property.