our Woburn Sands branch
Brown & Merry estate agents in Woburn Sands would love to SELL or LET your house, apartment or bungalow. Our office on Woburn Sands High Street is part of Sequence, one of the largest estate agency networks in the country with over 300 offices nationwide. Brown & Merry has operated in the town fo ... r over 50 years and the current team has over 75 years of combined estate agency experience helping thousands of customers over the years. Our branch sells and lets properties across a wide area including parts of Milton Keynes and villages such as Aspley Guise, Woburn Sands, Woburn, Milton Bryan, Ridgmont, Lidlington, Marston Moretaine, Cranfield, Salford, Brogborough, Wavendon and the Brickhills. So whether you want a cottage in a village with the nearby beauty of Woburn Abbey and the Duke of Bedford Estates, an apartment within easy reach of Milton Keynes - home of the Open University & Bletchley Park, or a location perfectly placed for commuting, we would love to help you. Get your house on the market with us and maintain your exposure on national websites including ZOOPLA and RIGHTMOVE + our own Brown & Merry site. Our COMPREHENSIVE LETTING SERVICE caters for new & professional landlords, from single investment properties to entire portfolios. Our 'cost of service' is very reasonable for all three levels of service. We provide exceptional marketing, conduct all viewings, pre-reference all applicants and offer a portfolio growth service. Call for a free consultation!
why choose us?
- Our Brown & Merry office in Woburn Sands is the only local agency which is part of a national network of estate agents.
- We offer customers a high street location with prominent window displays.
- Friendly and hard working team of professionals combining over 75 years of estate agency experience.
- Offering you access to our nationally recognised mortgage services
- Instruct us and get four office coverage (including Leighton Buzzard, Newport.Pagnell, & Stony Stratford)
- Our London branches recommend us to applicants looking for a good commuter location
- Superb area for commuting in all directions - close to junction 13 of the M1 & rail links from Woburn Sands, Aspley Guise & Bow Brickhill.
- We will put your property in front of more people than any other agent with the aim of getting the best price for you.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Has no property to sell and is a cash buyer. Looking for an investment with 1 or 2 bed property. Will pay up to £200,000.
Looking for a 4 bed house for sale with a garden for up to £350,000
Miss O is in rented and is looking for a 4 bed detached house for sale up to £450,000
Mr C is looking for a property to refurbish or develop for up to £400,000
Mr & Mrs G are looking for a 3 bed semi or detached house for sale with budget of £280,000
Mr J is looking for a buy to let apartment with a budget of £200,000
Mr & Mrs L are looking for a house for sale in Woburn Sands or nearby with 5 bedrooms, gardens and double garage, would consider a plot or project. Budget up to £800,000.
Mr H would like a property in St Marys Close Wavendon - he is a cash buyer with a budget of £800,000
Mrs D is looking for a bungalow in Woburn Sands in good condition and close to amenities up to £450,000
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a 2/3 bed home in the Woburn Sands area and would love a pond - budget £370,000