- Three bedroom detached house
- Fantastic road connections
- Garage and off street parking
- Built by the award winning developer, shanly homes
- Excellent specification
- Village location with local amenities to hand
- Easy access to tring, aylesbury & berkhamsted read more show less
A stunning three bedroom detached family home with a garage built by award winning Shanly Homes.
SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW.
Council Tax Band: Contact branch
An idyllic quality of life awaits in the village of Aston Clinton, nestled at the foot of the Chiltern Hills in the stunning Vale of Aylesbury. Enjoy life close to nature surrounded by relaxing countryside, with everything you need at hand. This friendly and historic village has a primary school, pubs, shops, and a bustling community centre. The village primary school is within walking distance and there are senior schools within three miles and a choice of independent schools in the surrounding towns.
.There are three village pubs serving food and drink alongside other eateries. The village has a convenience store and sub post office and there is a good choice or supermarkets within a 10 minute drive. Aston Clinton Park offers fitness trails, skate park and well equipped children's play area and is home to the modern community centre, multi-purpose hall, soft play area and café. Aston Clinton boasts good sports facilities and lively clubs for tennis, cricket and bowls. Chiltern Forest Golf Club is a seven minute drive and Aqua Vale Swimming and Fitness Centre is three miles away and has swimming pools, a gym, sports pitches and fitness sessions.
House 67 at Little Green is a stylish detached home arranged over two floors benefitting from a separate from the kitchen, French doors leading into the garden from theliving/dining room and ensuite to main bedroom. There is also a garage.
Overview- Three bedrooms
- En-suite to main bedroom
- 936sq ft/87sqm
- Garage and off street parking
- Private Garden
Kitchen- Professionally designed and bespoke kitchens incorporating shaker style kitchen units featuring soft closing doors and drawers, beautiful silestone worktops with upstands (laminate worktops to 2 bedroom homes)
- Siemens appliances including gas hob with splashback behind it and extractor hood, fan assisted single oven and microwave
- Zanussi integrated full height fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel sink to kitchen with chrome mixer tap
- Clever storage solutions
- Stylish LED feature lighting to the underside of the wall units and recessed LED downlights
Bathroom En-Suites- Ideal standard white porcelain sanitaryware with soft closing toilet seats
- Contemporary chrome brassware throughout
- Thermostatically controlled showers with low profile shower tray and toughened glass and stainless steel shower enclosures
- Luxury Minoli tiles to floors and part feature walls. Full height tiling around bath
- Mirror over basin
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Recessed LED downlights
- Extractor fans with delayed cut off
Interior- High efficiency compact gas boiler
- Stylish white pre-finished radiators with thermostatic control*
- Double glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss, all windows have security locks
- Pre-finished doors with chrome/brushed steel furniture
- Chrome finish sockets in kitchens and light switches to lounge, hall and landing
- White sockets and switches to all other rooms
- Individually switched LED downlights and pendant lighting (where specified)
- Media plate to living room providing connectivity to your audio visual devices and wired for Sky Q and terrestrial television (Sky account required)
-Quality fitted wardrobes with shelf and hanging rail to Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2
-Mains powered smoke detectors with battery back up
Environmental Features- High level of wall, floor and roof insulation to limit heat loss during the winter
- Energy and water efficient kitchen appliances
- Dual flush mechanisms to all toilets to reduce water usage
- Low energy light fittings to all houses
- EV car chargers to most properties
Agents NotePhotos used are CGI images and some images are showhome/example photos that may not be actual internal pictures and are subject to change, Measurements, Pictures and floorplans are provided by the developer.
* Developer Full T&Cs apply
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.