Set in gardens, a paddock & woodland amounting to over 10 acres, Little Stocks is an attractive &...
- A Beautiful Period House Set In Around 10 Acres
- Situated Adjacent To The National Trust Ashridge Estate
- Available With Or Without A 19Th Century Cottage
Dating from the end of the 19th century and originally constructed as a coach house and stables b...
- A Unique And Characterful Four Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Tremendous Scope For Extension, Complete With Planning Permission
- An Idyllic Rural Setting Yet Close To Tring And Its Amenities
A substantial and beautifully appointed period house, believed to date to the early nineteenth ce...
- A Substantial Georgian Family Home
- Six Acres Of Gardens And Grounds
- Stables And Garaging
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached brick and flint house, built in 1991 by Berkeley Ho...
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Land Totalling Over 1.5 Acres With Outbuildings
- Double Garage And Driveway Parking
- Central Village Location
- Beautifully Presented