Unique opportunity to purchase an individually designed detached home in Aspley Guise with outsta...
- Individually Designed Four Bedroom Home
- Two En Suite Facilities
- Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen/Family Area
- Undisturbed Views Across Open Countryside
- Lounge With Apex Celing
An equestrian property of approximately three acres situated in the hamlet of Wood End, Tingrith...
- Was £800,000 Reduced To £750,000
- Equestrian Property Of Three Acres
- Paddock, Stables, Mobile Field Shelter And Area For Manege
- Detached Three Bedroom Family Home
- Potential For Planning Permission For Two Storey Extension
Individually designed superior detached home currently under construction located off Station Roa...
- Executive New Build Home
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- High Specification Kitchen
Charismatic village property sitting in a prominent position in the heart of Wavendon. Offering a...
- Stunning Georgian/Victorian Cottage
- Snug And Separate Lounge, Dining Room And Studio
- Potential For Annexe Conversion
- Ample Parking For Several Cars
- Workshop And Garage
In a premier location, with no upward chain a rarely available, extended, four-bedroom detached f...
- Was £699,950 Reduced To £675,000
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Bathroom
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Generous Garden Plot In A Premier Location
- No Upward Chain
Enjoying a position of elevation on one of Aspley Guise's most popular roads, this family dwellin...
- Four Bedrooms
- Driveway And Garage
- Refitted Kitchen
- Two Receptions
- Refitted Cloak/Shower Room
On the edge of open countryside, a spacious, extended, four bedroom, family residence with many c...
- Four Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Situated On The Edge Of Open Countryside With Views Over Farmland
A two/ three bedroom extended detached bungalow situated in a quiet residential street in the vil...
- Detached Bungalow
- Two/ Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room With Vaulted Ceiling
Occupying a corner position on the second floor of the presitgious Charlewood House is this two b...
- Two Bedrooms Both With En Suite
- Secure Underground Parking
- Communal Grounds Of Approximately 5 Acres
A two-bedroom, extended, detached Grade II listed, thatched cottage in a prime location in the c...
- Grade Ii Listed
- Magnificent, Ornately Carved Fireplace To Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Heart Of Village Location Overlooking Mowbray Green
- Garage And Off Road Parking
A three bedroom detached house situated in a quiet and sought after location in the heart of Bow ...
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Good Sized Garden
Tucked into the corner of a cul de sac this spacious family home offers excellent family accommod...
- Detached Four Bedroom Home
- Wrap Around Generous Garden
- Corner Plot
- No Upper Chain
- Additional Study Room