we pledge that as a lifetime member, you will never have to pay another broker fee to us again for mortgage advice, no matter how many times you move or re-mortgage your existing home.*
*An administration fee may apply.
Our mortgage consultants are fully trained and professionally qualified to advise you on the right product to suit your circumstances.
- We search hundreds of mortgage deals from our panel of selected lenders allowing us to recommend the right mortgage based on your circumstances and needs, subject to status and lender criteria. There are times when some of these schemes cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to us.
- We will confirm how much you may be able to borrow and source the most appropriate mortgage product for you (subject to status and lender criteria).
- We will advise you on the right protection solutions to suit your mortgage arrangements.
- We will work with you to assess your income and outgoings, to ensure that the mortgage and protection solutions that we advise you on are affordable to you both now and in the future.
- We will explain every step in the house buying process and all the costs involved.
Ongoing advice and support after you have moved in/completed on your property.
We believe that it's important to provide you with an ongoing service by offering a regular review of your mortgage and protection needs.
- We feel that keeping in touch is a good thing to do to ensure that you are kept informed of developments in the mortgage world and how they may affect you.
- If you are a buy-to-let customer with more than one property, our portfolio review service allows you to regularly review the mortgage products on all properties you own. We can also discuss your options if you are considering either expanding or reducing the size of your portfolio.
- We’ll contact you again when your mortgage product is coming to an end, and provide you with our professional advice on what’s suitable for your circumstances at that time.
Extra benefits of your lifetime membership
- £100 Recommend a Friend incentive. Every time you recommend a friend who successfully completes a mortgage with us we will pay you £100 in the month following the legal completion of the new mortgage, provided they have advised the Customer Service Team or Mortgage Consultant at the outset.
- When you start to look for a new home. Enjoy a 5% discount on the standard cost of conveyancing through our panel of conveyancers - this offer applies to subsequent purchases only. Simply advise the Sequence representative of your Lifetime membership when instructing Sequence Home Conveyancing.
- When you decide to sell your home. Enjoy a £500 discount on our standard scale of estate agency fees if you sell through Sequence - this offer applies to subsequent sales only. Simply advise the Sequence representative of your Lifetime membership at the time of your market appraisal.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE ON APPLICATION, OUR TYPICAL FEE IS £499.
IN ADDITION, AN ADMINISTRATION FEE OF £99 MAY ALSO APPLY FOR RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS OR £149 FOR BUY TO LET CUSTOMERS.
Brown & Merry is a trading name of Sequence (UK) Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 4268443. Registered Office is Cumbria House, 16-20 Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire LU7 1GN. VAT Registration Number is 500 2481 05. For the activities of advising on regulated mortgages and non-investment insurance contracts, Sequence (UK) Limited is an appointed representative of Connells Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Connells Limited's Financial Services Register number is 302221. Most Buy to Let mortgages are not regulated.
If we have previously arranged a Mortgage Payment Protection from Allianz for you and you would like Claims ratio data, this is available upon request in writing to Compliance Mortgage Services, Sequence, Cumbria House, 16-20 Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1GN or by email on email@example.com. Alternatively, you may request this data by contacting us on 01525 244 504.